You are probably thinking about having a Bluetooth helmet because you want to improve your comfort while cruising down the road with your bike.
This is new type of helmet with a more advanced technology that is able to provide you with more features, convenience, and also comfort.
However, since this helmet is relatively costlier than the regular ones, you want to make a careful selection. Don’t make a hasty judgment or rush things if you don’t want to regret it later on.
The New Technology and Advanced System
The Bluetooth helmet is offering you a new way to enjoy the ride without compromising your own safety and protection.
When you are on the road, accessing your multimedia seems like a difficult way, right? What about answering the phone or making the phone?
You will have to stop, reach to your pocket, turn your phone on, and have a go. Not only it seems complicated, it makes the trip run longer because of the constant stop you will have to make.
Well, you don’t have to experience such a thing anymore if you have a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth. Thanks to the Bluetooth signal, you can easily access your music library and listen to your favorite tunes.
You can also answer the phone easily without having to stop. What if you want to make a phone call? Same thing, really.
You can dial and then talk to the other person on the end of the line. All of these can happen without you having to stop, at all.
Another beneficial use of the helmet is to provide a better communication.
Let’s say that you are traveling in two, with your partner sitting behind you. With the winds blowing and the surrounding noise, it would be difficult for both of you to talk even though you are sitting close.
But with this special helmet, you can talk comfortable and easily – not bothered by the wind and any other noise. You don’t even have to move your head so you can stay focused on the road in front of you.
It promotes better safety and a more focused driving.
A better communication is another perk you can enjoy from this helmet.
If you are touring with other fellow bikers and you want to manage plans or come up with a special arrangement, you can do it easily with the helmet, instead of having to stop and pool around.
It saves you time and also a lot of efforts to manage everything, so having the helmet can be really worth your spending.
Different Types of Bluetooth Helmets
You may find it hard to believe that there are tons of Bluetooth helmet out there – all coming with different specs and features. In the most general cases, this type of helmet is divided into several different categories.
- One way system, which means that this helmet can only be used for listening, not talking. If you are into music so much that you can’t live without it, this would be the ideal option. Of course, it isn’t suitable for communication because you won’t be able to talk, only listen.
- Two way system. This is the ideal helmet for communication because it allows you to talk and listen. Besides being able to listen to the music, it can also be used to make phone calls or to answer the phone calls.
- Pre installed helmet. It means that the Bluetooth technology has been installed and made within the construction of the helmet. For some people, it is considered the ideal way because you only need to wear the helmet, activate the Bluetooth system, and voila! You can enjoy it all through the way. This helmet is probably costlier but it is more convenient and comfortable.
- Additional attached helmet. What about turning your regular helmet with the additional Bluetooth kit? You can do it. You only need to buy the kit and then install it on the helmet. However, it takes an expert to install and attach the system carefully and properly, especially if you want to ensure nice fitting. The kit itself isn’t expensive but you may have to spend extra for the installation.
- Wired helmet. As the name suggests, this Bluetooth helmet comes with wires (cables) so you need to be careful when wearing it, considering the risk of getting tangled. The price, however, is relatively inexpensive.
- Wireless helmet. This one doesn’t come with cable or whatsoever so it provides a more convenient use and it is less complicated. However, the price is quite costly.
There are also some speaker or headset Bluetooth helmets that can be easily attached and removed when you feel like it.
The benefits are the flexible attachment and removal, and you can still enjoy the Bluetooth system although you are not wearing the helmet.
Keep in mind, though, that you may have to be extra careful when you are about to wear the helmet because of the rather complex arrangement of the headset.
How to Choose the Right One
Here are some helpful tips and guide when you want to choose the right Bluetooth helmet:
- What type are you interested in? Do you want the in-built type or the easily removed system? Think about your needs so you can make the right choice.
- There are different types of helmets, such as the full face, the offroad, the open face, and such thing alike. Which one do you like? Which one suits your needs the most?
- How much are you willing to spend for the helmet? Some helmets may come with complete features while some are quite limited. The more features you want, the more you will have to spend.
- Safety should be your first priority. You want to choose the helmet made from high quality materials. It should be sturdy and yet lightweight. Forget about buying helmets with flimsy and lousy construction.
- Easy operation should be considered as well. You want a system that is easy to operate – most likely having voice command technology. If you have to stop to remove the helmet just to operate the system, forget about buying the helmet at all.
In the end, it takes an extra effort and time to really manage things carefully. But if you can do it right and you don’t rush things, you should be able to get the ideal Bluetooth helmet that you have been dreaming of.
Incoming search terms:
- bilt techno bluetooth helmet manual
- Bilt Techno Bluetooth Modular Helmet manual
- bluetooth welding helmet
- bilt bluetooth instructions
- motorcycle helmet worn by woman in mission impossible
- how to pair a bilt bluetooth helmet
- bilt techno manual
- bilt techno bluetooth helmet instructions
- bmw system 5 helmet bluetooth kit
- bluetooth to install in helmet